Sunday, May 13, 2012

Name Change!

Once upon a time, I was reading The Hobbit. As I read about Rivendell, I started to think about the consequences of situating your home near running water, and then it came to me: The perfect blog name. I didn't have a blog at the time, and so settled for using the phrase as my Tumblr title.
A month or so later I created this blog, but entirely forgot what I had once wanted to name it. I therefore gave it a reasonably interesting name and would have kept it had I not suddenly remembered my perfect plan. How do I know that it was perfect? Because whenever I get a truly awesome idea, that truly awesome climax to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture--that is, 5:11 here--starts playing in my head. And this time, everything was going nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment